Admin-SABOOR " my best wishes to you "mam"


“ Admin - - - Sab00r ”

“ MAM Special " Msg 1" only 4 you ”

“ my best wishes to you ”

“I’m so glad to know that your love has drive you to something that is so important: marriage. I always knew you were a perfect couple. I sincerely hope that you can enjoy your marriage intensely. I really expect your love to be successful.”..

Admin - - - Sab0or : )

“ MAM Special " Msg 2" only 4 you ”

“Every time I see you, you are so happy, you also solve the problems of your marriage by the true love that remains after so long. I really wish you the best in your lives when you get married and all the love that make you to understand the true meaning of love in any moment. Congratulations.

Admin - - - Sab0or : )

“ MAM Special " Msg 3" only 4 you ”

Never forget the love of your life gives you the courage you need succeed in this marriage.

Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love!

May your life be fulfilled with each other’s company and that you may grow old and happy together.

As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences!

Wishing you the joy and happiness that marriage brings, remember to kiss every night before bed.

With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!

May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any hard time in the future.

A wedding wish for two special person: love is best when shared by two. You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life!

Admin - - - Sab0or : )

Mam Thank you 4 read messages : )

Usne Poocha Ke Kya Pasand Hai


love
Usne Poocha Ke Kya Pasand Hai Tumhe,

Main Bohot Der Tak Usey Dekhta Rahaa..


" Zoya "